Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!!






Happy Easter to all!! I wish the weather here had been as bright as the dresses and flowers at church. It's been gray, cloudy, and windy today. Coming home from church, it was only 45 degrees. Yuck!! I am finally ready for warmer weather. I had to see the end of any season, but I do like the feel of the sun on my skin in the spring. I'm enjoying being on spring break. We saw Horton Hears a Who on Friday, and it was cute. Bebe and I took the kids. Everybody liked it. Enjoyed the egg hunt yesterday too. This week, for me, will be working on my practicum for my Ed.S program. And write a critique and look at writing an article. Double yuck!! I just have to remind myself of July 12 and I remember that I can do it!! Here are some pictures of the girls before church this morning. We were in a hurry, and with the weather, I didn't want to get outside. I'll have them wear it again when it's warmer to get some outside shots. Have a great rest of the day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, they look lovely! I love their dresses!!

Anonymous said...

OMG They are growing up so fast, Robin!! Reed looks soo, I don't know, mature...OYE, why must they grow up?!??!?!

Allie is adorable, and I LOVE her dress, you know its my color;) LOL

I believe I will need to be "snagging" those pictures and having them printed...I don't have any recent ones of them, well other than the Christmas shot, but well, I need more recent than that, LOL