Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hello. Is this thing on?

Hello. I know I have posted in a long, long while, but ......... well, I don't know why.

I have wanted to post about my Blissdom trip, but in order to do that I need to upload my photos to the computer, then find the ones I want and put them in the post.

I wanted to show off my cute green shoes I got on clearance for 9 bucks, but once again, it would require effort.

My mom got me a cute green sweater (Did you see that Lynette? 2 cute green things!) that I thought I could share, but instead, I am wearing it right now.

I guess I just haven't had the "get-up-and-go" lately. Ever since my trip to Nashville, I don't feel like I can get caught up. My laundry is never-ending, I need to vaccum, the cabinets are asking me to go to the store, and my legs are hairy. Sorry. I thought I would share that tidbit with you.

I do want to say that I'm grateful today for my friend Christi's dad's open-heart surgery going well, and I had another friend that got some good news from a doctor too. I have lots of joys and some concerns too, but we'll discuss those another day.

I hope to get back into the swing of things soon. The next little bit of time is not slowing down, so maybe I need to go get some vitamins? Anybody out there know something that's good to take for energy?

2 comments:

Christi S said...

I know....anything that requires effort seems to be out of my realm right now, too! If you get real bored, you can come sit in the waiting room with me! LOL Love ya

WheresMyAngels said...

I'm having the same issues. It seems to be of great effort to blog and read and catch up with life in general! lol