I've been tagged!
Christi over at Blahblahblog tagged me for this fun meme!
Five Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. I was pregnant with my 1st child. I was almost 32 weeks in Nov. I remember because I never thought January would get here.
2. Going to school to get my master's degree
3. Teaching 2nd grade
4. Getting a nursery ready and all the fun things that go with that
5. Putting my feet up every chance I got! My feet really swelled with my 1st one--could tie shoes swell.
Five Things On My To Do List
1. Christmas shopping
2. Get lesson plan ready for my evaluation observation next week
3. Have report cards ready to go home tomorrow
4. Make sure clothes are picked out and laid out for the girls tomorrow
5. Eat supper
Five Things I Like To Snack On
3. trail mix-WalMart has a really good tropical one I like
5. Milk Duds
Five Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire
1. Pay off everything
2. Make sure I invested well
3. Quit work
4. Become a lady who lunches (and shops and gets mani/pedis, and .....)LOL
5. Set up a scholarship for my beloved, Emory and Henry
Five Places I Have Lived
1. Damascus, VA
2. Mountain City, TN
3. Emory, VA
4. Abingdon, VA
5. Kingsport, TN
Five Jobs I Have Had
1. waitress at Shoney's, oh yeah, the stories from there I could tell :)
2. clerk at K-Mart, another good one
3. rec center camp supervisor
4. HeadStart teacher
5. elementary teacher
Five Events that Have Made Me a Better Person (I added this one)
1. Working at a muscular dystrophy camp, made me open my eyes
2. Becoming a mother
3. Teaching at HeadStart
4. Holding a 5 year old child who loves you for being "Mrs. Disk-un"
5. Realizing that the sad and bad things can, in the end, make you love life a little bit more than you did
Five People I Am Tagging
Oh, come on and do it everybody!!! I hate tagging because sometimes I forget when I have been tagged and then I feel bad for not doing it. Sooooo.......... just go ahead and have a bit of fun!!
Monday, November 10, 2008
I've been tagged!
Posted by Robin at 6:06 PM