Friday, November 28, 2008

Here it is..............................

Well, I promised you last week that if youtube cooperated then I would present the song that helps get me in the mood for Christmas. I love this song. I got a CD way back when just because this song was on it. My friend, Christi, gave me an ornament that plays this song, back in 1995 (I think.) I still hang it on my tree and my oldest, Reed, loves it.

So, without further ado, I present you with (drumroll, please), The King. The one, the only Elvis Presley singing Blue Christmas.



Ladies and gentlemen, Elvis has left the building.

And have a great start to the Christmas season!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hands down this is Essie's favorite Christmas song!!!

must not be blank said...

I love this song, too! Years ago, they used to have a discount store here called Pic N Save. They played Blue Christmas over and over and over again. My sister and I would walk through the aisles singing as loud as we could!
It just isn't Christmas without Elvis!!

WheresMyAngels said...

What movie is this making me think of?? A funny christmas one for sure. But what is it?