Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday's Feasts

Here's a fun little Friday thing to do!!

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?

I love cereal so it's hard to pick. Right now, I'm into Honey Bunches of Oats

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

I bought a shower caddy thing that hangs over the shower head. So, obviously, it hangs in the bathroom.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?

I don't know about funniest. Recently, that Peyton Manning one where he says he's bummed football is over makes me chuckle.

Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

Clove Donkey

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

I haven't had such a good time since I was with Christi last.

Visit more Friday's Feasts here!

3 comments:

Christi S said...

awww, yes, I agree, I haven't had such fun since then either! And YES, it is the look on the shopping girl's face that reminds me of you!!

Go comment on some random blogs and then usually they come back and comment on yours! LOL

LivG said...

I'm really likin' Clove Donkey!

Christi S said...

I tagged ya again! :D Check me out!