Tuesday, February 26, 2008

PTA




Reed was in her PTA program tonight, and they did a 50's theme. Thanks to Makenna (and Laura) for letting us borrow the costume. Sure is nice to have such great friends!! It is our school's 50th birthday, and our music teacher has done an awesome job celebrating that this school year. The girls looked so cute with their skirts and ponytails. It was sweet. Reed was part of a group who did some dance moves while they sang "Rockin Robin" I didn't know she was doing that. I was shocked that she didn't bust out, but she seemed kind of shy up on stage. That's not my dancer. We'll have dance competition pictues and stories later in March.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I think I see a future in performing arts for that one, Robin!!!

Christi S said...

aww, she looks perfect! How cool! YES, we are on for a face to face! Do you want me to call you when Chris gets home?