Thursday, February 7, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTI !!!!!!!!




Happy Birthday to my dear friend Christi!!
In honor of Christi's birthday, I thought I would share a special memory from our sorority life. We were a "redneck" couple and boy, did Christi play the trampy girlfriend GREAT!! We added more each time, and the act got better each time too. Christi must have added her tatoo after the picture was taken, and I can't see my sock. = )
Christi, I hope you had a great day and I love you with blah-blah love and all mine. I consider it the greatest honor and priviledge to be your "sister"


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Robin!! Those pictures are HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christi S said...

oh I love it! It made my morning!! What priceless hilarious memories! And I'm not even sore afraid! Love you girlie!! Thank you!!

Amie Mumpower said...

Oh my that is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.

Anonymous said...

I just had to pop over from Christi's blog and I'm glad I did. I'll never think of Christi the same again. LOL