Tuesday, February 5, 2008

I'm It!!

My friend Christi at christsblahblahblog.blogspot.com tagged me to have some fun. I'm not going to tag anybody, but if you want to play. Let me know in the comments section so I can check you out!!!!!

Here's how you play: once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 4 random facts, habits or goals about yourself. At the end choose 4 people to be tagged; list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "you're it!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you, so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read your blog answers.

1. I had to get a license to drive a bus when I worked for Headstart. Totally scary for me!! I had to identify parts under the bus and under the hood. Couldn't do it now if you had a gun to my head!!

2. I shook hands with Garth Brooks at the Washington County Tobacco Festival in 1990. He had just hit it big, and that was a big deal to me for a long time.

3. I still have a blanket. Enough said.

4. For Lent, I am giving up drinking tea for lunch. I am going to make myself drink water. For me, that is a huge sacrifice. I DO NOT like water.

0 comments: