Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Seven, my side of things.

Melissa, over at Stretch Marks, had this up today, and I thought it would be neat to do. Do you know how hard it was to think of some of these things? I had to make my brain work and it's after school hours, no fair!

Seven Things I Plan To Do Before I Die:


1. Get to a beach that's worth talking about. I mean white sand, clear water, like Jamaica, mon.

2. Get my doctorate. There I said it. I really would like to anyway.

3. Travel across the country in a car with my family.

4. Move.

5. Make myself more of an optimistic person. I am trying.

6. Go to Vegas and do something wild. However, I think I may be past my prime for that.

7. Go on a girls' vacation with friends from college.


Seven Things I CAN Do:


1. See myself for the fool I am sometimes.

2. Sing badly.

3. Kiss my girls.

4. Read and read and read.

5. Still at 35, be the "baby" of the family.

6. Drive a stick.

7. Love too much.


Seven Things I CANNOT Do:


1. Pay attention to astronomy stuff. So glad my labs got "clouded out" most nights during college.

2. Handle stress well. The pain shooting through my neck can testify!

3. Let Billy know he's right alot of times. I can't stand that!

4. Keep a very neat house.

5. Remember to carry in my coffee cups to the house from the morning ride to work.

6. Be in the dark for any length of time. I've seen too many horror movies.

7. Lay down the law on my going to work out. Dag-on-it!!!! I so need to get a grip.


Seven Things That Attract Me To My Spouse:


1. The way he turns his head slightly when he is really tickled about something.

2. The crinkle around his eyes when he smiles.

3. His confident manner.

4. The way he loves his daughters.

5. He is passionate about running and makes sure he does it. It's also one thing that makes me mad at him too.

6. We both like doing most of the same stuff.

7. When we fight, I can NOT stay mad at him. I can calm down just in his presence.


Seven Things I Say Most Often:


1. Girls!

2. Bil-ly!

3. We are leaving the house now! Let's go!

4. can rolling eyes count?

5. What are we doing for supper?

6. Thank you!

7. You're driving me crazy!


Seven Celebrity Crushes:


1. Patrick Dempsey

2. Jimmy Smits

3. Larry Mullen, Jr.

4. Rob Lowe

5. David Beckham

6. Matthew Fox

7. Orlando Bloom



Seven People Who I Think Should Do This:

1. You.

2. You.

3. You.

4. You.

5. You.

6. You.

7. YOU!

5 comments:

Amie Mumpower said...

I thought we had moved past the doctorate stuff. Although it is still enticing sometimes.

Lula! said...

I totally love Larry Mullen, Jr. Oh, but he is the essence of U2, please.

And girl...keep your grabby little paws OFF my Spike. Have you no shame? He's TOTALLY on my blog...therefore he's MINE. I'm quite certain Spike-lovin' would be fabulous. Yes indeedy. Please don't tell my husband I said that.

must not be blank said...

I didn't see Melissa's blog yesterday. My blog roll disappeared from by sidebar and I spent a lot time trying to remember who I read!

This is a neat idea....I am not sure I can think of all those things in regards to me....but maybe I will give it a try!!

WheresMyAngels said...

I can't keep a house neat, and why can't you do something wild in vegas?? Your never too old to get wild!! Trust me.

Robin said...

Amie, I'm probably just dreaming. I would like to have the title though. :)
And getting wild in Vegas probably means 2 different things at 21 than at 35. I'm sure I could find some things to do that would be wild for me, no matter what!